Best Quotes For Motivation:-Are you looking for motivation and inspiration? With so many great minds in our recorded history, you’re bound to run across at least one great quote that puts life in perspective or inspires you to do great things.
The best quotes of all time are the ones that resonate with people in a way that the world will never forget them. They’re the kind of wisdom that smacks you in the face and encourages you to be all you can be.
So if you need a quick reminder to be yourself, live life to the fullest, or follow your dreams, don’t be afraid to print out a great quote and tack it next to your desk or set it as your home screen background.
Here, we’ve compiled a list of 40+ of the best quotes of all time (listed in no particular order). You’ve likely heard some of the quotes before, but that’s because they truly are great, so if you’re looking for true inspiration, continue reading.
Best Quotes For Motivation, Inspiration
1.“Life is ten percent what happens to you and ninety percent how you respond to it.”
2.“You’ve gotta dance like there’s nobody watching,
Love like you’ll never be hurt,
Sing like there’s nobody listening,
And live like it’s heaven on earth.”
3.“When you cease to dream you cease to live.”
4.“All our dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.”
5.“Don’t limit yourself. Many people limit themselves to what they think they can do. You can go as far as your mind lets you. What you believe, remember, you can achieve.”
6. The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. -Nelson Mandela
7.“Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”– Mahatma Gandhi
8. The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. -Walt Disney
9.“That which does not kill us makes us stronger.”– Friedrich Nietzsche
10. Your time is limited, so don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people’s thinking. -Steve Jobs
11.“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.”– Bernard M. Baruch
12. If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor. -Eleanor Roosevelt
13. The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.
14.“Success is most often achieved by those who don’t know that failure is inevitable.” – Coco Chanel
15. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better too.
16. I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious. Albert Einstein
17.“We must not allow other people’s limited perceptions to define us.”– Virginia Satir
18.“Anyone who has ever made anything of importance was disciplined.” — Andrew Hendrixson
19. That which does not kill us makes us stronger. Friedrich Nietzsche
20.“I refuse to accept other people’s ideas of happiness for me. As if there’s a one size fits all standard for happiness.” – Kanye West
21. There are three things you can do with your life: You can waste it, you can spend it, or you can invest it. The best use of your life is to invest it in something that will last longer than your time on Earth.
22. Wisely, and slow. They stumble that run fast. William Shakespeare
23.“Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.”– Theodore Roosevelt
24.“If you do what you’ve always done, you’ll get what you’ve always gotten.” – Tony Robbins
25. If you look at what you have in life, you’ll always have more. If you look at what you don’t have in life, you’ll never have enough. -Oprah Winfrey
26.“Don’t spend time beating on a wall, hoping to transform it into a door.” — Coco Chanel
27. If you judge people, you have no time to love them. Mother Teresa
28. Life is what happens when you’re busy making other plans. John Lennon
29. “Never rest on your laurels. Nothing wilts faster than a laurel sat upon.”
30.“Creativity is intelligence having fun.” — Albert Einstein
31. Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect. Mark Twain
32. “When I let go of what I am, I become what I might be.” – Lao Tzu
33. When the going gets tough, the tough get going. Joe Kennedy
34.“Optimism is the one quality more associated with success and happiness than any other.” — Brian Tracy
35. “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.”– Oscar Wilde
36. If you set your goals ridiculously high and it’s a failure, you will fail above everyone else’s success. -James Cameron
37. All that we are is the result of what we have thought. Buddha
38. “If you’re offered a seat on a rocket ship, don’t ask what seat! Just get on.” – Sheryl Sandberg
39. I think we need more love in the world. We need more kindness, more compassion, more joy, more laughter.
40. “If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way.”– Napoleon Hill
41. “Strive not to be a success, but rather to be of value.”– Albert Einstein
42. The greatest wealth is to live content with little. Plato
43. Life is what happens when you’re busy making other plans. -John Lennon
44. “Do not let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.”– John Wooden